Great news! Cricut made it even easier to share your Cricut Projects with a recent update v5.13 to Design Space. Plus I am giving you my Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving on the Patio File for free to use in Design Space PLUS a Free Printable version if you don’t use a Cricut! Yay! If you enjoy this free file please share with others so they can enjoy it too!
Sharing Your Cricut Design Space Project
Recently I posted instructions on sharing Cricut Design Space Projects for Update Version 5.12 Most of the information still applies in a similar format so I will simply share what changed in the recently updated Cricut Design Space version 5.13.
What I like about the update is it is a lot easier to simply share a project. Not as many steps as before. Yay!
Where can you share your projects
- Anywhere you can copy & paste the URL Link to, such as email, a social media post etc.
How to share your Design Space Projects
- Click on the share icon while on your “Home” screen to see your share options
2. Chose which option to share project
- Facebook option will take you to your Facebook log in screen
- Pinterest will take you to your Pinterest account
- Copy Project Link copies the single Design Space File link to your “virtual” clip board so you can copy paste that link into an email or honestly wherever you like.
Update changes from v5.12 to v5.13
- The default privacy setting is now set to “anyone with link”
- “Everyone Settings” no longer require a project description or 2nd photo
- Share icon on project tiles updated to the 3 dots and 2 lines icon as shown above
- There is now a “shared projects” tab in your “profile view”
- Your shared project tiles will show in your profile area
- You can update your profile
- Added “edit profile icon” and a “copy profile” link to share your profile.
How to get to your Cricut Design Space Profile
- Click on the 3 little lines next to the Home screen
2. Click on “View Profile”
3. Choose “Edit Profile” OR “Copy Profile Link”
Video: Sharing Cricut Projects (includes how to make my shared file below)
Supplies for Cricut Thanksgiving Project
- 65# cardstock and/or this color
- Cricut Pens
- Transfer Tape, good for applying on paper (light stick)
To use the same color Cricut Pens I used they are listed here for reference
- 0.4 Tip, Black
- 0.4 Tip, Red
- 0.4 Tip, Blueberry
- Medium Tip 1.0, Copper
- Gel Tip 0.8, Glitter Brown
How to Get my FREE Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving on the Patio Files
Cricut Design Space File
I have 2 “types” of files to share. If you have a Cricut and Design Space, you can use my Cricut Design Space file for Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving on the Patio here: (Click on the image below for Cricut File)
Free Printable Files
The second type of file is a .pdf format of a file similar to the one above that I created in Adobe Illustrator. Both Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving designs come in 1 pdf file. You can choose to print one or both depending on your needs. These files are for personal use ONLY, click here for clarification if needed. (Click on the image below for the .pdf file)
Well, there you have it! It is now super easy to share our Cricut Design Space Projects and Profiles. Plus if your family or friends are celebrating Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving on the Patio this year, you have a cute and fun file or printable to make, display or give away and share! Enjoy!
♥♥♥ If you found this post or video helpful or want to save it for later, please pin or share the love ♥♥♥
I appreciate your sharing and support ♥
♥ Create with Love ♥