I’m a bit beyond excited to show you how I used a Cricut Tote Bag as Fabric. I made 2 cute Infusible Ink fabric labels for a metal tool & herb container for decor. It turned out SO cute! And SO easy! And SO personal & unique!
Layering Cricut Infusible Ink
Layering Cricut Infusible Ink with 2 different infusible ink transfer sheets was super easy! Be sure to watch the video below where I teach you how I did this great Cricut tote bag hack with infusible ink!
Be sure to grab my free SVG file
To snag any of my free files head on over to my resource library here
Infusible Ink tote bag project hack
- Free File or one of your own files for simular project
- Cricut Tote Bag
- Fabric Scissors (These are my new “go-to” fabric scissors, so comfy to use!!!) Lightweight and ergonomic with flat handle design 😊
- Cricut Green Cutting Mat
- Butcher Paper
- White 80# or more cardstock
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Easy Press 1 or 2
- Cricut Easy Press Mat
- Lint Roller
- Braided Ribbon (Optional)
- Felt (Optional)
My Mantle showing my last two Cricut Tote Bag Hack projects with Infusible Ink!
♥♥♥ If you found this video or post helpful, or want to save it for later, please share the love ♥♥♥
I appreciate your support! ♥
♥ Create with Love ♥