I’m a bit beyond excited to show you this Cricut Infusible Ink Project. I used another piece of the fabric from the large cricut tote bag blank and made 2 cute fabric labels for a metal tool & herb container for decor. It turned out SO cute! And SO easy! And SO personal & unique!
If you missed my 1st Cricut Infusible Ink Tote Bag Hack you can find it here: https://createswithlove.com/infusible-ink-on-cricuts-tote-bag-project-hack/
Layering Cricut Infusible Ink
Layering Cricut Infusible Ink with 2 different infusible ink transfer sheets was super easy! I will add a video to teach you how I did this great Cricut tote bag hack with infusible ink!
Be sure to grab my free SVG file
To snag any of my free files head on over to my resource library here
Let’s jump right in!
- Free File or one of your own files for simular project
- Cricut Tote Bag
- Fabric Scissors (These are my new “go-to” fabric scissors, so comfy to use!!!) Lightweight and ergonomic with flat handle design 😊
- Cricut Green Cutting Mat
- Butcher Paper
- White 80# or more cardstock
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Easy Press 1 or 2
- Cricut Easy Press Mat
- Lint Roller
- Braided Ribbon (Optional)
- Felt (Optional)