YaY!!! Thank you for making my day and putting a huge smile on my face! Now, this blog is NOT about me, it’s about YOU! I will share some things about me or our family but ultimately I want to be here to help YOU!
In order to help and inspire you, I thought it would be helpful to first have some fun and share a little bit of everything about me for you to help gain your trust! I am very serious about this being a happy and helpful place to be. It means the world to me that you’ve stopped by and I can’t wait to hear from each and every one of you ♥
Who am I ?
- Smiles a lot!
Where am I ?
- California, USA
- Most of the time in my craft room/office or outside or in the water!
What brought me to Blogging ?
- My 17 Year IT Corporate job was outsourced to the Philippines 😢
Where do I wish I was ?
- In the water while crafting Ha! My mind body and soul loves water and so does my back.
Nick Names I’ve had in 50+ years ?
- Da Niece (thanks Mom, Dad, and Brother along with numerous Aunts and Uncles) LOL
- Mom ♥ (Hi Kyle & Eric) ♥
- Grandma ♥ (Hi Derek & Maggie) ♥
Things I love to do ?
- Craft, Craft, Craft Ha!
- Family time
- Motorcycle & Jeep rides with my Love Gary! ♥
- Love being at the water (oceans, lakes, swimming pools any water really) and also love being in the mountains.
- Any DIY Project !!!
2 Things I suck at ?
- I am very NON Directional
- I can not stand Math, never have, never will lol!
Longest time spent in craft store ?
- My Mom & I can spend many, many hours in 1 craft store and have the best time ever!
Any Pets ?
- Always have pets! aka other family members! Currently a Border Collie and a Burmese Cat
Name 1 Bucket List Item (Huge)
Go to Necker Island with Gumption@Gumptions_Learning_Adventures in the BVI and hand him a check to help @savetheturtlesbvi. My Logo has blue and the blue design is for the ocean. I truly believe we need to do everything possible to help with the ocean and its water family members.
Name 1 Bucket List Item (Small but Huge Impact)
Help many people spread RAK (Random acts of Kindness)
Share with me some of your nick names or favorites or bucket list items either in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hugs! ♥ Denise