Infusible Ink Coasters are so EASY!!!
Boy, do I love an easy project with a big pay off. This Cricut Infusible Ink Square Coaster project is just that! And these would make awesome gifts as well. I also link my YouTube Video for the step by step process down below!
Infusible Ink Gifts you say?
You betcha! And with the holiday season quickly approaching us I’ll provide some suggestions for you. Keeping in mind these make great gifts as gifting just 1 or all 4 or more! With a stand or without? See what I mean?
- Seasonal such as Fall, Christmas, Summer-themed, etc.
- Hostess gift
- Sisters Coasters!
- In a gift basket
- New Home
See what I mean?
Ok, you get it now right? Too much fun! These are very versatile. Even for teaching small children to be careful. Create a Mermaid or Dinosaur coaster for their own water bottles/glasses etc with the Cricut Infusible Ink and coasters.
Supplies for this project
- Cricut Explore Air 2 (Optional)
- Cricut Maker (Optional)
- NOTE: I say optional on the Cricket machines because with “this” project it is easier to use the Cricut Machine BUT you don’t have to use one. With patience, you could cut your Cricut Infusible ink transfer sheets with scissors or use an inkjet printer with Laser paper and the Cricut Infusible Ink pens.
- Easy Press 1 or 2
- Easy Press Mat
- Cricut Square Coaster
- Cricut Infusible Ink Pens and/or…
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Butcher Paper – We smoke a lot of food in our smoker and also food prep so, therefore, we go through a lot of butcher paper. As a result, it’s nice to always have it on hand.
- 80# White Cardstock
- Scissors – (These are my favorite crafting scissors)
- Eisel Stand
- Heat Reflective Tape
- Cricut Design Space file – Above all, It also includes blank rounded squares ready for your own words and 4 of the same words but with rounded corners. 😊